Three events are scheduled, celebrating the release of Murder on a Stick:
• September 3, 2014, you could eat dinner at Nina’s or W.A. Frost, then join me at Subtext: A Bookstore (165 Western Avenue North, St. Paul, MN) at 7 PM for the book launch party. The party includes a reading, followed by a Q & A session. Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
• September 6, 2014 from noon ’til 2 p.m., support Pat and Gary, the owners of one of your favorite mystery bookstores at Once Upon A Crime Mystery Books (604 West 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN). This event includes a signing, and a chance to ask me how I got myself into this, what I just learned about Pete’s great-grandmother, you name it.
• September 6, 2014 at 7 p.m. Join me for a mini State Fair at Eat My Words Bookstore (1228 2nd St NE, Minneapolis, MN). Bring your appetite. Soup, crackers, cheese, pretzels, peanuts, and cookies will be served.
Events celebrating the release of Running Scared:
• Thursday, September 5, 2013 – 7 p.m.: Book Launch at SubText: A Bookstore, 165 Western Ave N, St Paul (below Nina’s Cafe and across Western from W.A. Frost).
• Saturday, September 7, 2013 – 12:00 to 2:00: Signing at Once Upon A Crime Mystery Bookstore, 604 W 26th St (1/2 block east of Lyndale Avenue South), Minneapolis.
• Thursday, October 3, 2013 – 5:30 p.m.: Lyngblomsten’s 5-5-1 Club, 1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108.